Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Search Begins

Welcome! I am so glad you are here! This blog will serve as a witness to my journey to myself. Although that sounds very self-serving, I hope that you will see a little bit of yourself here and your own journey through this life.
First, let me explain the name of this journal. All of my life I have been waiting for "it" to happen before I can truly be happy. Maybe "it" was graduating from high school or college. Maybe "it" was being married or divorced. "It" might have been having my children or maybe having them grow up and move on into their own lives. "It" could be finances, relationships, education, geography, any one of a number of things. I just knew that whenever "it" happened, then I would be content.
Guess what? "It" doesn't exist. Any success or happiness we might have in this life comes from within. All of the answers (and all of the questions) are within us. It is simply a matter of realizing this and manifesting it. Simple, right? Wrong!! Before we can manifest our heart's desire, we must first figure out what that is. Simple, right? Wrong again!! I am just beginning to learn how to figure that out, and that is the purpose of this blog. I will chronicle my journey here, and trust me, it promises to have plenty of ups and downs. Join me for this trip and lets help each other through.
Until next time,
Teresa

No comments: