Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmastime already

Hi, can you beleive it is Christmas already? Amidst the shopping and the baking, the decorations and the tree, are you finding time to take care of yourself? I have long had a back problem and I have learned to use it as a barometer of when I need to take better care of myself. It generally doesn't give me trouble, but when it starts to act up, I know that is a sign I need to slow down. If not, it will slow me down by putting me flat on my back. Trust me, that isn't much fun for me or the rest of my family!
Yes, I have been very busy. I have had some new clients and I must say, my writing business is keeping me hopping. I love it though, things are always different and always changing so it never gets boring or dull that is for sure.
I am working on an exciting new project that I will tell you about soon. For now, let me say that this is my ideal job project and I am loving every minute of it.

Found a new course for bloggers and right now its free. Its put out by the guys from Simplelology and if you haven't checked them out yet, you really should. They have some great time management stuff, among other things.
Right now they have a new blogging course that is free. You can check it out here at the link on the left.
Merry Christmas to everyone! Hang with your loved ones and love the ones your hanging with. Talk soon,
Teresa

No comments: